Welcome to Monday’s Muse, a guided and timed writing prompt to start your writing week off with a creative bang!
THIS WEEK’S IMAGE:
THIS WEEK’S STARTER SENTENCE:
“Hunger, the likes of which she’d never felt before, scraped the sides of her belly with an unrelenting clawing that made her groan.”
Using the sentence above (image optional), write a short story.
- TIME: Give yourself no more than 15 MIN to construct your story.
- SENTENCE: Use the provided sentence anywhere within the story/poem.
- IMAGE: Tie in the image someway by gleaning additional inspiration.
- SHARE: If you participate, create a LINK back to this post & I just may read one on the podcast.
- Try and keep the story at a PG-13 rating
BONUS! HAVE FUN!!!
Write on? RIGHT ON!